- Text size | | |
National Activity Plan 2005: The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
World Refugee Day, 20 June 2005
- Roundtable discussions with leaders of the local community, local authorities and government.
- Lectures on refugee-related issues in local primary schools.
- Exhibition of refugee drawings and handicrafts.
- Sport and social activities involving locals, including the traditional football game between refugees and local population.
- Broadcast of a documentary and WRD TV spots.
- One Macedonian town's waste is refugees' livelihood
- Roma refugees see music as their route to self-reliance
- Felt-making craft helps young Roma refugee women in Balkans state
- Feature: Light returns to Black Mountain village as returnees rebuild homes
- Lubbers, Busek say fate of one million uprooted persons key to Balkan stability