National Activity Plan 2005: The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Roundtable discussions with leaders of the local community, local authorities and government.
- Lectures on refugee-related issues in local primary schools.
- Exhibition of refugee drawings and handicrafts.
- Sport and social activities involving locals, including the traditional football game between refugees and local population.
- Broadcast of a documentary and WRD TV spots.
Related news and stories
Looking for lessons among past refugee crises
Syrian refugee couple find new hope and freedom through art
UNHCR disappointed by scenes of violence at Idomeni
FYR Macedonia: Volunteers At Hand
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Refugees Onward Journey