National Activity Plan 2005: The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Roundtable discussions with leaders of the local community, local authorities and government.
- Lectures on refugee-related issues in local primary schools.
- Exhibition of refugee drawings and handicrafts.
- Sport and social activities involving locals, including the traditional football game between refugees and local population.
- Broadcast of a documentary and WRD TV spots.
Related news and stories
UNHCR disappointed by scenes of violence at Idomeni
FYR Macedonia: Volunteers At Hand
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Refugees Onward Journey
Serbia: Overstretched Borders
UNHCR assists refugees at Greece-FYR Macedonia border, where calm is returning