National Activity Plan 2005: Poland
- Warsaw: WRD concert, outdoor concert and information stall.
- Outdoor events to take place in Torun, Poznan, Krakow and Lublin.
- Educational activities: Lessons, workshops and training sessions on refugees in Warsaw, Krakow, Poznan, Lublin, Lodz and Sopot.
- "Passages" playing game with youth in Krakow, Poznan and Sopot.
- Krakow: Afghanistan photo exhibition, plus display of UNHCR "Tree of World Wisdom". Street events (Gate of Tolerance).
- Sopot: Photo exhibition on Uganda, display of UNHCR posters.
- Holy Mass, transmitted through the public radio, for refugees and with the participation of migrant communities in Poland.
- Lublin: "Our Aliens" photo exhibition.
- Lodz University: Film Festival on Refugees.
- Integration work camps in four reception centres.
- Workshops for the media in Bialystok and Lublin, with short lectures and visits to reception centres and to the border point.
- Media Refugee Puzzle contest in a Krakow newspaper.
Related news and stories
Polish city leads the way in solidarity with refugees
Fleeing to a new land, but finding no home
A third of refugees in Poland may be homeless
Central, Eastern Europe aim to improve refugee status decisions
Chechen arrivals in Poland back to normal after surge