National Activity Plan 2005: Poland
- Warsaw: WRD concert, outdoor concert and information stall.
- Outdoor events to take place in Torun, Poznan, Krakow and Lublin.
- Educational activities: Lessons, workshops and training sessions on refugees in Warsaw, Krakow, Poznan, Lublin, Lodz and Sopot.
- "Passages" playing game with youth in Krakow, Poznan and Sopot.
- Krakow: Afghanistan photo exhibition, plus display of UNHCR "Tree of World Wisdom". Street events (Gate of Tolerance).
- Sopot: Photo exhibition on Uganda, display of UNHCR posters.
- Holy Mass, transmitted through the public radio, for refugees and with the participation of migrant communities in Poland.
- Lublin: "Our Aliens" photo exhibition.
- Lodz University: Film Festival on Refugees.
- Integration work camps in four reception centres.
- Workshops for the media in Bialystok and Lublin, with short lectures and visits to reception centres and to the border point.
- Media Refugee Puzzle contest in a Krakow newspaper.
Related news and stories
Fleeing to a new land, but finding no home
A third of refugees in Poland may be homeless
Central, Eastern Europe aim to improve refugee status decisions
Chechen arrivals in Poland back to normal after surge
Young asylum seekers and their teachers face a test in some European nations