- Text size | | |
National Activity Plan 2006: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay
World Refugee Day, 20 June 2006
- In order to continue work on raising the visibility of refugees in the region, an awareness campaign produced by Young & Rubicam will be aired. (Radio/television).
- In association with deremate.com an online auction with items donated by international and regional celebrities will be held in Argentina, Chile and Uruguay. Furthermore, the creation of online flyers with products produced by refugees will take place.
- World refugee celebrations will take place, with a particular emphasis on the need for new refugee legislation (in Argentina and Chile).
- Southern Latin America opens its arms to asylum-seekers
- Q&A: Refugees have a friend in Argentina's top diplomat
- Argentina and other South American countries opening their doors to refugees
- Argentina offers care and support to refugee women victims of violence
- Refugees urge Argentine Congress to implement draft refugee law