UNHCR Representation in China
Post Title : Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Digital)
Duty Station : Beijing, China
Post No : 10028617
Contract/Level : Fixed Term Appointment / G7
Duration : Initial one year (possible extension subject satisfactory performance and availability of funds)
Application closing date: the beginning date is 06 June 2018 and the closing date is 20 June 2018
The incumbent of this position will be the Head of Fundraising in China. S/he will be in charge of Corporate/Foundations and High Net Worth Individuals, including defining a long term fundraising strategy and will supervise Individual Giving staff and activities.
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the PSP Officer (HK) based in Hong Kong, with the guidance and close collaboration of the Regional and Global Teams based in Bangkok and Copenhagen respectively.
The Associate PSP Officer (Leadership Giving) will work in very close collaboration with the whole team in UNHCR’s Office in Beijing, from the Representative, to the PI, Protection and Programme Officers hereby keeping them informed about activities, especially those including communication matters. S/he will seek advice and support from the Beijing team.
The Senior PSP Associate (Digital) will work in very close collaboration with the whole team in UNHCR’s Office in Beijing, from the Representative, to the PI, Protection and Programme Officers hereby keeping them informed about activities, especially those including communication matters. S/he will seek advice and support from the Beijing team.
- Design, execute and oversee all Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising campaigns to generate donations and supporters
- Ensure UNHCR digital platform is accurate, fundraising friendly, the branding is maintained, and that the messaging, features and functionality are appropriately presented
- Assist in managing the web content as well as the implementation of digital marketing and fundraising campaign initiatives
- Optimize the website to increase traffic and online donation
- Assist in managing the relationship with external suppliers, providing digital campaign briefing to the external suppliers and providing feedback on digital media plans, working with all required suppliers to get advertising tracking in place, ensuring campaigns are executed and managed to target.
- Assist in managing and review all lead generation programmes and search engine marketing with channels integration to maximize ROI. Assist in formulating strategies and plan to digitize donor communications and donor engagement work
- Prepare data and information, reports and presentation on income, expenditure and budgets
- Assist to develop the Annual Individual Giving Plan and to implement the budget according to the plana. Educationb.Work Experiencec.Languaged.Other desirable qualifications and competencies
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin language skills and excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Minimum 11 years of relevant working experience, in sales, marketing and communications and at least three years with individual fundraising, preferably with digital experience in the non-profit sector or UN Agencies
- Completion of secondary education with post-secondary certificate/training in Digital Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Communication, Marketing or any other related fields
- 3.Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Other Requirements
- Experience with running digital or integrated campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition
- Knowledge of digital assets i.e. website, social media, mobile and analytics platforms such as Facebook and Google Analytics
- Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing online performance reports for senior stakeholders
- Content-management-systems and e-mail marketing tools work experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional experience within the not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset
- Applicants who wish to be considered for this vacancy should send their motivation letter, CV, and signed Personal History Form (available at <http://www.unhcr.org/hk/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/10/UNHCR_Personal_History_Form_October-2017.zip>) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “UNHCR – Senior PSP Associate (Digital) (Post No. 10028617)” no later than 20 June 2018.