UNHCR spokespeople are available at our headquarters in Geneva and in many of our field operations to answer media enquiries and provide interviews. Our content team provides video and photographs free of charge to the media via Refugees Media.
- Angola: UNHCR starts relocating Congolese refugees from border sites 15 Aug 2017
- After Mosul, UNHCR steps up humanitarian support for returns 11 Aug 2017
- Uncertainty lingers for displaced Ukrainians as the conflict enters fourth year 11 Aug 2017
Press releases and news comments
- South Sudan refugees in Uganda pass 1 million mark, UNHCR renews call for help 17 Aug 2017
- UN Refugee Chief urges international recognition and support for Sudan 17 Aug 2017
- UNHCR and Tanzania outline next steps to address refugee situation 17 Aug 2017
Contact our spokespeople based in Geneva or our public information teams around the world.
Contact details for our public information officers around the world.