UNHCR offers opportunities in a wide range of functional areas where you can achieve your professional goal to be a humanitarian. Join the organization and help make a difference at a time when more people than ever need our help.
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites applications for the following post(s) in Hong Kong:
Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Face-to-Face) (GL-7)
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is recruiting a Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Face-to-Face), carrying an external title of “Senior Private Sector Partnerships Manager” to monitor and co-ordinate the face-to-face fundraising programme, both agency and any future in-house activity.
Requirements and experience:
• Completion of secondary education, preferably with a University degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Administration or a related field.
• Minimum 11 years of relevant working experience in fundraising or sales/marketing, preferably with NGOs or UN Agencies.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in planning and managing large budgets/meeting income targets.
• Good knowledge of UNHCR programming framework.
• Experience in programme coordination, project budget analysis and programme evaluation.
• Excellent computer skills and practical experience in working with MS Office Applications.
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English.
• Availability to travel both domestically and occasionally overseas.
• Effectively monitor key performance indicators, using results to drive strategy and developing areas with greatest potential.
• Coordinate the location acquisition and retention plans ensuring the correct volume and quality of venues for the programme to successful operate.
• Monitor the Face-to-Face budgets, forecasting and expenditure.
• Alongside Assistant PSP Officer (Hong Kong) to ensure that all contractual obligations are met both by the Face-to-Face (F2F) suppliers and by UNHCR and ensure new contracts and procurement processes are carried out in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the evolution of the F2F fundraising programme in Hong Kong by looking for opportunities to appropriately grow, diversify and utilize new technology.
• Contribute to UNHCR international discussions on F2F fundraising and ensure that information, performance data and test results are shared for the benefit of all offices.
• Support F2F related administration work, including communication and handling compliance issue with relevant government departments which regular fundraising activities in Hong Kong.
• Serve on cross functional project team as required ensuring a fundraising and marketing perspective is effectively represented, especially in the multi-channel campaigns.
• Perform any other related duties that may be required.
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Please send a completed P11 form which can be downloaded from < http://www.unhcr.org/hk/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/02/UNHCR_P11-form.zip >, a letter of application and your CV/resume (no photos) in strict confidence by email only to email@example.com . Please ensure that they are sent as Word documents with the titles “your name P11”, “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” please put “UNHCR – Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Face-to-Face)” in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.