Business community can make a difference
Support from the private sector injects new and vital energy into finding responses to refugee needs. Some of the world’s leading companies such as IKEA, UNIQLO & H&M are already helping us to maximize our impact and improve our capacity to make a difference by delivering lifesaving assistance and sustainable solutions for millions of families worldwide.
How you can help:
- Cash donation – By cheque*
- Annual Charity Refugee Film Festival – Join us as a sponsor. Event coincides with “6.20 World Refugee Day” every year.
- Employee engagement – E.g. matching funds, skip a lunch activity, annual dinner fundraising, etc.
- Cause-related marketing – Garner support from your customer base and help spread the message.
- CSR initiatives – We are ready to discuss any collaboration ideas you may have.
*For cash donation, please send your crossed cheque payable to “UNHCR” and mail to us together with your contact phone number and email address. (Please mail to: Room 911, Yau Ma Tei Carpark Building, 250 Shanghai Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong.) Thank you!
To find out more, please contact us at telephone: (+852) 2388 3278 or email to: email@example.com.