Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites applications for the below post with UNHCR Representation in China:
|Post Title||: Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Digital)|
|Post No||: 10028617|
|Contract/Level||: Fixed Term Appointment / G7|
|Duty Station:||: Beijing, China|
|Duration||: Initial one year (possible extension subject satisfactory performance and availability of funds)|
Application closing date: 20 June 2018
- Organizational Context
The incumbent of this position will be instrumental in generating PSP income for UNHCR in China through the implementation of digital and possibly various multi-media fundraising programs in operational partnerships with some Chinese public foundations. S/he will implement a long term fundraising strategy for Individual donors in China.
The Senior Private Sector Partnerships Associate (Digital) will be responsible for generating ideas and tools addressed at supporting and developing the UNHCR’s brand and awareness of refugee issues, in order to facilitate the growth in fundraising, the cultivation of new and existing donors, and the development of digital fundraising campaigns. S/he will manage all web and social networks’ fundraising features, work with internal resources and/or external suppliers to generate digital content and engagement.
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Associate PSP Officer (Leadership Giving) in Beijing, in close consultation with the PSP Officer (HK) based in Hong Kong. S/he will also look for guidance and support from the Regional Officer in charge of digital based in Bangkok.
The Senior PSP Associate (Digital) will work in very close collaboration with the whole team in UNHCR’s Office in Beijing, from the Representative, to the PI, Protection and Programme Officers hereby keeping them informed about activities, especially those including communication matters. S/he will seek advice and support from the Beijing team.
- Design, execute and oversee all Digital and Multi-Channels fundraising campaigns to generate donations and supporters
- Ensure UNHCR digital platform is accurate, fundraising friendly, the branding is maintained, and that the messaging, features and functionality are appropriately presented
- Assist in managing the web content as well as the implementation of digital marketing and fundraising campaign initiatives
- Optimize the website to increase traffic and online donation
- Assist in managing the relationship with external suppliers, providing digital campaign briefing to the external suppliers and providing feedback on digital media plans, working with all required suppliers to get advertising tracking in place, ensuring campaigns are executed and managed to target.
- Assist in managing and review all lead generation programmes and search engine marketing with channels integration to maximize ROI. Assist in formulating strategies and plan to digitize donor communications and donor engagement work
- Prepare data and information, reports and presentation on income, expenditure and budgets
- Assist to develop the Annual Individual Giving Plan and to implement the budget according to the plan
- Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Other Requirements
Completion of secondary education with post-secondary certificate/training in Digital Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Communication, Marketing or any other related fields
b. Work Experience
Minimum 11 years of relevant working experience, in sales, marketing and communications and at least three years with individual fundraising, preferably with digital experience in the non-profit sector or UN Agencies
Excellent written and spoken Mandarin language skills and excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
d. Other desirable qualifications and competencies
- Experience with running digital or integrated campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition
- Knowledge of digital assets i.e. website, social media, mobile and analytics platforms such as Facebook and Google Analytics
- Vast knowledge of digital measurement metrics, and experience with producing online performance reports for senior stakeholders
- Content-management-systems and e-mail marketing tools work experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional experience within the not-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset
Applicants who wish to be considered for this vacancy should send their motivation letter, CV, and signed Personal History Form (available at <http://www.unhcr.org/hk/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/10/UNHCR_Personal_History_Form_October-2017.zip>) by email to email@example.com with subject “UNHCR – Senior PSP Associate (Digital) (Post No. 10028617)” no later than 20 June 208.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for written test and interview.