IOC launches campaign to bring light to refugee camps
International Olympic Committee and UNHCR team up in 'Become the Light' campaign for refugee camps without adequate lighting.
Desperate Rohingyas flee to Bangladesh on flimsy rafts
UNHCR is concerned at the growing number of people resorting to desperate means to flee Myanmar.
Lebanese clown group uses laughter to make serious points
Clowns present tales from children to create awareness of human rights and social justice.
Refugee orchestra wins standing ovation
Tech developers hope to reshape refugee experience in Canada
Syrian refugees reap benefits of Argentina's new visa rules
Mental health first aid on the frontlines of the Rohingya crisis
Eco-friendly renovation brings light to Syrians in Lebanon
Civilians in DRC struggle for survival amid growing violence at home
Press releases and news comments
- UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador Kristin Davis calls for urgent action for Rohingya refugee children 20 Nov 2017
- EURELECTRIC and UNHCR announce partnership to offer sustainable and clean energy to refugees 17 Nov 2017
- UNHCR concerned over Israel's refugee relocation proposals 17 Nov 2017
- Home-made rafts arriving from Myanmar / Refugee population density soaring 17 Nov 2017
- UNHCR concern at increasing murders of local leaders in Colombia 17 Nov 2017
- With border closures into second week, Yemen suffering worsens 14 Nov 2017