Field Service Staff
Each position has its own requirements in terms of qualifications and professional experience, but the following points reflect the broad requirements for a field service position:
- Completion of Secondary School Education with post-Secondary training/certificate in the relevant functional area;
- Minimum 6 - 10 years of previous relevant work experience (depending on the grade of the position);
- Excellent English and working knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish). Additional languages are an asset.
More information can be found in the attached recruitment brochure.
How to Apply
The steps below must be followed in the specified sequence in order to complete a successful application.
- Select the Click here to apply hyperlink below. You will be directed to the Careers selection page.
- Register yourself, i.e. create a login and password.
- Complete a P11 application form (be sure to save as a Final version).
- Select a vacancy and submit your application.
You may find it useful to print these instructions before beginning your application.
If you require any help, please contact the Global Service Desk.