2013 Executive Committee Meeting
64th Session of the Executive Committee of the High Commissioner's Programme
UNHCR's 64th Executive Committee took place in Geneva from 30 September to 4 October 2013 to review and approve the agency's programmes and budgets and to advise on protection matters.
For Executive Committee documents in French, please visit the ExCom pages on UNHCR's French website. Documents are also available on the United Nations Official Documents System (ODS) in the six required languages.
Consult the on-line collection of Executive Committee plenary session documents, from 1994 to date. View all documents (All sessions) or select by session/year below.
- Biennial programme budget 2014-2015 (revised) of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - Addendum - Report by the Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Question
- 65th session of the Executive Committee - Additional information and reminders
- 65th session of the Executive Committee - Estimated schedule
- Update on UNHCR's operations in Africa
- Biennial programme budget 2014-2015 (revised) of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees - Report by the High Commissioner
Other Excom statements
- High Commissioner's closing remarks, 3 October 2013
- Chair's summary of the General Debate, 64th Session of the Executive Committee
- Volker Turks' speech
- Statement on Policy Development and Evaluation by Machiel Salomons
- Rapporteur's Presentation to UNHCR's Executive Committee: Karina Sarmiento, Rapporteur for the Annual Consultations
- NGO General debate statement
- High Commissioner's opening statement, 1 October 2013