Better data on stateless populations is essential if UNHCR is to achieve the goal set to end statelessness by 2024. The newly established ‘Expert Group on Statistics on Statelessness’ is currently working on a set of recommendations to help improve the official statistics.
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing
- Can national financial inclusion strategies reach forcibly displaced persons?
- Advancing UNHCR’s open data vision: the new Microdata Library
- Beneficiaries of monitored livelihoods programmes see gains in employment, income and savings
- Refugee data at your fingertips: UNHCR’s new Refugee Population Statistics Database