Recent flyers on the Accelerated Roll-out of PRIMES and UNHCR’s Strategy on Digital Identity document that PRIMES is not just a new version of the traditional refugee registration system but an entirely new and revamped ecosystem that ensures that refugees and other forcibly displaced persons are to be include into the digital world with its services and opportunities. Download, read, and distribute.
- A new tool to facilitate registration and refugee case management in Cameroon
- “UNHCR Box”: When access to Culture doesn’t have to depend on Internet Connectivity
- New off-line tool steps up registration activities in Brazil
- In Angola, PRIMES new anti-fraud features improves the registration process
- UNHCR launches the first Global Virtual Summit on Digital Identity for Refugees