British Red Cross Refugee Week teaching resources
A set of class activities to make children understand what refugees, asylum-seekers and migrants are.
The package consists of an Overview document and five class activities which are all described and available on the British Red Cross’ web page.
- The Overview document
- Activity 1 “Someone like me”
- Activity 2 “Mutual respect and understanding”
- Activity 3 “Building empathy”
- Activity 4 “Community building”
- Activity 5 “Taking positive action”
A set of additional downloads is available on the sidebar of the page, in Word, PDF and PowerPoint formats.
The educational resources are suitable for children in secondary education aged 12 – 18.
The educational resources are available in English.
How to order
The British Red Cross educational resources are available as free downloads from this website.