Training and other resources
The following materials are available for download, distribution and/or print, in several languages:
- “Zero tolerance” poster (Arabic, English, French, Russian, Spanish)
- Brochure “How to report misconduct” (English, French, Spanish)
- Brochure “Reporting sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA)” (English)
- Accessing oversight information (October 2021)
- In collaboration with the United Nations Development Group, a mandatory learning programme has been designed for United Nations staff to raise awareness about the zero tolerance of workplace harassment, sexual harassment and abuse of authority. The learning programme provides guidance on the UN’s policy and procedures on harassment with a view to fostering the creation of a harmonious working environment, free from intimidation, hostility, offence and any form of discrimination or retaliation.
- A mandatory learning programme on the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) has also been developed jointly by UNFPA, UN Women, UNICEF, UNDP and UNHCR. It aims to raise awareness among UNHCR colleagues and its partners, and related personnel, about how acts of sexual exploitation and abuse impact individuals and whole communities and what to do about it, and it explains responsibilities of reporting allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse. The knowledge gained will support efforts to prevent and combat sexual exploitation and abuse.
- A new training programme is being developed for partners, on undertaking SEA investigations. This is currently being piloted with a range of partner NGOs and INGOs, and will be made widely available as a constituent part of the High Commissioner’s championship of SEA matters at the Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC).