The Global Refugee Forum provides an opportunity for States and other stakeholders to exchange and showcase good practices and experiences, both with respect to specific country or regional situations, as well as on a global level.
These good practices illustrate how comprehensive responses envisioned in the Global Compact on Refugees are already transforming the lives of refugees and host communities in many parts of the world. They are essential in inspiring the international community to develop innovative and impactful contributions that carry the momentum of the Global Compact forward.
Read a more detailed description of what could be considered a good practice in the context of the Global Compact on Refugees and the Global Refugee Forum.
- Cisarua Refugee Learning Centre (Cisarua Learning) 2 Jul 2019
- Code+Create (Finn Church Aid) 2 Jul 2019
- Workshops on teacher´s capacitation (Regional Administration of the State of São Paulo) 2 Jul 2019
Jobs and Livelihoods
- Family Assistance Programme (IOM) 15 Jul 2019
- Humanitarian corridors (CARITAS ITALIANA) 28 Jun 2019
- Priority Global Quota for resettlement (Swedish Migration Agency) 28 Jun 2019