REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: No. RFQ/ HCR/JOR/2019/01
For the Supply and Installation of Access Control System at Irbid Registration Centre
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Branch Office Amman in Jordan, requests your firm price quotation for the supply and delivery of Access Control System in this Request for Quotation (RFQ).
Please refer to Annex A for the technical specifications of the requested items.
The bidders should include the following document/information as part of the Technical Offer:
- Company profile;
- Copy of valid Company/business certificate;
- Company contact details;
- List of clients;
- At least two (2) reference contact details;
- Company quality certificates (if any):
- Data Sheet with detailed technical specifications of the offered items as per Annex A.
- Country of origin of the items;
- Warranty and maintenance terms and conditions – NOTE: minimum acceptable warranty/maintenance term is three (3) years; the maintenance service shall include free of charge maintenance visit and free of charge spare parts and replacement.
- Total preparation and delivery lead time upon order’s issuance (in days); Maximum acceptable delivery time is twenty – one (21) days upon PO issuance;
- Stamped and Signed Technical Offer Form (Annex B);
- Stamped and Signed Vendor Registration Form (Annex D);
- Stamped and Signed UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services (Annex E) and the stamped and signed UN Supplier Code of Conduct (Annex F);
- Site Visit: Bidders are invited to a site visit for better understanding of requirements, the site visit is scheduled on 13/01/2019 at 11:00 at Irbid Registration Centre
- For any inquiries, please contact ([email protected])
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 18th January 2019 by 16:00 Local Time