Invitation To Bid No: ITB/HCR/JOR/2019/06
For the Supply and Delivery of Bottled Drinking Water Services.
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)in Khalda office, Jordan, invites qualified service providers to make a firm offer for the establishment of Frame Agreement(s) for the Supply and Delivery of Bottled Drinking Water Services.
All interested vendors may request the bidding documents (ITB) from [email protected] by a formal request to UNHCR on or before 27 September 2019.
The e-mail request must include the tender reference number in the subject line.
The Deadline for submitting offers is 27 September 2019 at 16:00 Amman local time.
Annexes : The needed documents are attached as the following:
- Invitation To Bid # ITB/HCR/JOR/2019/06
- Annex A : Terms of References (TOR)
- Annex A1 : Technical Regulation for Drinking Water, Jordan Standards and Metrological Organization (Drinking Water)
- Annex A2 : Technical Regulation for Drinking Water, Jordan Standards and Metrological Organization (Bottled Drinking Water)
- Annex B : Technical Evaluation
- Annex C : Financial Offer Form
- Annex D : UNHCR Vendor Registration Form
- Annex E : UNHCR General Conditions of Contract (Contracts for Provision of Goods – 2010).
- Annex F : UN Supplier Code of Conduct
- Annex G: Bid Document Checklist