REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL :RFP/HCR/JOR/2019/34
NEONATAL MORTALITY AUDIT FOR SYRIAN REFUGEES IN JORDAN
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Jordan, invites bids from qualified companies, which are specialized and have valid Government registration for Establishment of a two plus year Frame Agreement for Neonatal Mortality Audit for Syrian Refugees in Jordan, described in details in the attached Terms of Reference.
The Deadline for submitting offers is 14 November 2019 at 16:00 Amman local time.
Bidders are required to submit any request for clarification or any question in respect of this RFQ by e-mail to [email protected], by 6th November 2019 at 16:00 Hrs Amman Local Time.
Annexes : The needed documents are attached as the following:
- Annex A: Terms of Reference
- Annex B: Financial Offer Form
- Annex C: Vendor Registration Form
- Annex D: Sample Perinatal Neonatal Mortality
- Annex E: Sample Stillbirth Audit
- Annex F: UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Goods and Services.
- Annex F: UN Supplier Code of Conduct