Call for Solutions from the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
How can we strengthen business exchange between refugees and host communities?
The challenge or “Call for Solutions” aims to identify ideas generating joint income opportunities for refugees and host communities and to develop them further in a Design-Thinking Lab in Rwanda.
- ‘Any solution that creates business opportunities for refugees and host communities can be submitted, as long as it has been tested and implemented elsewhere, no matter where, and when’.
- NGO, a private individual or a company can participate in the solution.
- Submission Timeline : from September 1st until October 31st, 2018.
- The winners will receive prize money of €1,500.
- If the prototype is successful, GIZ will provide support to scale the solution globally and the winner can become a remote solution-advisor.
Relevant information is included in the respective leaflet.