The challenge or “Call for Solutions” aims to identify ideas generating joint income opportunities for refugees and host communities and to develop them further in a Design-Thinking Lab in Rwanda.
- ‘Any solution that creates business opportunities for refugees and host communities can be submitted, as long as it has been tested and implemented elsewhere, no matter where, and when’.
- NGO, a private individual or a company can participate in the solution.
- Submission Timeline : from September 1st until October 31st, 2018.
- The winners will receive prize money of €1,500.
- If the prototype is successful, GIZ will provide support to scale the solution globally and the winner can become a remote solution-advisor.
Relevant information is included in the respective leaflet.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter