To all refugee community in urban:
UNHCR is aware of some rumours on financial assistance to refugees in the urban UNHCR forbids all refugees from making any payment to anyone to be registered in any alleged list for assistance. All services provided by UNHCR and its partners are free of charge. Should any refugee wish to know more about urban assistance or any other services, please contact UNHCR directly.
UNHCR Protection Unit:
Phone numbers: 0788 313 705 / 0788 302 718 (Kigali) or 0788 314 711 (Huye)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp (to receive messages from UNHCR only): +250788313705
UNHCR is aware of the current difficult living situation with the COVID-19 preventive measures and is doing its best to assist urban and camp refugees based on a set of criteria.
Radio Program Schedule
- REB has launched online learning whereby you can access/download different modules on the following link https://elearning.reb.rw/. In addition, be advised the REB has availed other useful online exercise tool via telephone, you have to dial *134# and follow the instructions.
- Students are encouraged to embrace eLearning amidst schools’ closure due to COVID-19. (See Ministry of Education of Rwanda’s website for more information.)
- The link elearning.rp.ac.rw contains courses for vocational learners at all levels (TVET and IPRCs). Reach out to @RwandaPolytec for more info.
- The link elearning.ur.ac.rw contains courses for the University of Rwanda students in all faculties. Students from private universities are encouraged to use them as well. Reach out to @Uni_Rwanda for more info.
- Also, the schedule of all the different students’ learning sessions aired on Radio Rwanda 100.1 FM during this period of lockdown.