Strengthening Protection Capacity Project Thailand
SPCP was launched in July 2006 in Thailand and has since been coordinating a comprehensive response to outstanding refugee needs, including strengthened sexual and gender based violence (SGBV) prevention and response, child protection, health and psychological services, documentation, education and livelihoods.
UNHCR acknowledges the generous support of the European Union for this project. The contents of this update do not reflect the views of the European Union.
SPCP Thailand: Gaps Analysis and Action Plansgaps.thailand
- Thailand: SPCP Matrix, December 2007 31 Dec 2007
- CCSDPT/UNHCR Comprehensive Plan addressing the needs of displaced persons on the Thailand/Myanmar (Burma) border in 2007/2008 10 Jul 2007
- Analysis of Gaps in Refugee Protection Capacity: Thailand 1 Nov 2006
SPCP Thailand: Livelihoods Programme
- Thailand Consolidated Livelihoods Programme 1 Jul 2007
- Thailand Livelihoods Programme Executive Summary 1 Jul 2007
- Thailand Livelihoods Programme: Mae Hong Son Provence 1 Jul 2007