UNHCR Office in Kyiv wants to make its counselling activities safer for the persons it serves and its staff members.
Following the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, UNHCR is therefore prioritizing remote counseling and wishes to limit the number of visitors in the office.
UNHCR has adapted its standard procedures for
- counselling to be performed in priority over the phone or trough video chat via Skype or any other convenient channel that you will indicate and that UNHCR considers safe.
- visits to the office to be agreed with UNHCR first and upon respecting certain conditions. Before visiting the office, you are therefore kindly requested to book an appointment in advance over the phone or in writing. UNHCR will inform you of the day and available timeslots. The admission into the premises will only be possible after remote body temperature screening at the entrance of the office. Wearing of protective masks and gloves (wearing gloves can be switched to hands hygiene procedure for minor kids) are mandatory for all visitors during reception, waiting and counselling.
What to do to book a phone counselling/video counseling/appointment at UNHCR Office in Kyiv?
To book your phone counselling/video counseling/ appointment:
- Call the UNHCR Office in Kyiv using the following numbers: +38(044) 288 97 10 or +38(044) 288 94 24. When the voice assistance will start, press 0 to be connected to the UNHCR staff member who will help you to book a suitable time for phone counseling, video counselling or appointment.
- Choose the available time slot for the counselling day (Wednesdays only, from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00) suggested by the UNHCR staff member.
- Provide your name, surname, UNHCR registration number/ProGres number, the matter and type of counselling: call, video counselling or appointment. If you will choose a video counselling option, the staff member who receives your call will provide you with a UNHCR login or data to make an online call at the agreed time.
- Come or call the UNHCR Office at the agreed time.
Alternatively, to book your phone counselling/video counseling/ appointment via the email:
- Write an email to [email protected] indicating the preferred format of counselling: phone, video or on exceptional basis appointment at the office (should be confirmed by the UNHCR staff member). Also, indicate the preferred date and time of counselling, mater of counselling, your name, surname, UNHCR registration number/ProGres number. Consider that counselling days are every Wednesday from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00.
- Wait for confirmation or clarification email by the UNHCR staff member (it can take up to 5 days for not urgent requests). If the time slot you picked is already taken, the staff member will suggest you another time/date.
- Come or call UNHCR Office at the confirmed time.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter