UNHCR Global Trends 2020 - media page
UNHCR's annual Global Trends report presents data and analysis on the plight of all forcibly displaced people throughout the world.
- Download infographics
- Download photos
- Download videos, including B-roll, news package and statement by High Commissioner
- Stream or embed news story via YouTube in English or French
Social media videos
The following videos can be downloaded in various languages from Refugees Media:
- Where do most refugees come from?
- Which countries host the most refugees?
- How many children are born refugees?
- 82.4 million displaced – who are they?
- Rising displacement despite COVID-19
- IDPs – key facts
- Global Trends 2020: Key stats
Media contacts – Geneva
- Joung-ah Ghedini-Williams, [email protected] +41 79 905 16 00
- Andrej Mahecic, [email protected], +41 79 642 9709
- Babar Baloch, [email protected], +41 79 513 9549
- Shabia Mantoo, [email protected], +41 79 337 7650
- Aikaterina Kitidi, [email protected], +41 79 580 83 34
- Boris Cheshirkov, [email protected], +41 794 337 682
Media contacts – New York
- Kathryn Mahoney, [email protected], +1 347 443 7646
- Dana Sleiman, [email protected], +1 347 541 1790
Media contacts – worldwide
To find additional spokespeople not listed here, visit our media centre.
Follow us on Social Media
Released in parallel, UNHCR's Global Report reflects the agency's work on behalf of those within its mandate, including most people forced to flee and the world's stateless populations.
Both flagship publications – Global Trends and Global Report – are accessible through this shared landing page: https://www.unhcr.org/flagship-reports/
World Refugee Day
June 20 is World Refugee Day. This year, we call for the greater inclusion of refugees in health, education and sport. Together we can achieve anything. Together we heal, learn and shine.