As well as their homes, many refugee youth may also lose access to skills, confidence, social circles, aspirations and dreams.
With your help, UNHCR works tirelessly to protect forcibly displaced youth from abuse and exploitation. We also aim to nurture their potential and support them as they restart their lives, providing skills development, education, psychosocial support, family reunification and recreational programmes. Together, by supporting the youth of today, we can build a better world for tomorrow.
- UNHCR Youth Report 2020-2022 – Working with and for youth in situations of forced displacement, March 2023
- Tip sheet on applying the UNHCR age, gender and diversity policy to youth
- List of all UNHCR Age, Gender and Diversity Accountability reports
- The Global Youth Advisory Council's Annual Report 2018
- UNHCR, Youth Initiative Fund: Youth In Action Report 2017-2019