- Text size | | |
National Activity Plan 2006: Nigeria
World Refugee Day, 20 June 2006
- A week-long cultural fair and art exhibition.
- Musical concert.
- Special prayers in Mosques and Churches.
- To raise awareness about refugees, a documentary on refugees and internally displaced persons will be shown on National TV.
- UNHCR concerned as hundreds flee attacks in Nigeria's Lake Chad region
- Niger's Diffa district provides shelter for Nigerians fleeing violence
- UNHCR urges against forced returns to Nigeria amid rising violence in the north
- NE Nigeria insecurity sees refugee outflows spreading to Cameroon
- More than 6,000 people flee to Niger from north-east Nigeria