Join UNHCR and make a difference
- International Professional Staff
- Talent Pools
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- Junior Professional Officer Programme
- United Nations Volunteers
- National Professional Staff
- Field Service Staff
- General Service Staff
- What to expect working for UNHCR
- Language Requirements
- Consultancy Opportunities and Temporary Appointments
- How to Apply
UNHCR's greatest asset is our workforce. We work with passionate, talented and creative individuals who want to use their skills for good. Thanks to people like you, we can develop solutions that enable people who have been forced to flee to restart their lives and build better futures.
We are committed to the principle of multilingualism and require our international professional staff to be competent in at least two official UN languages.
Types of employment