The use of UNHCR’s “PRIMES” system facilitates collection of data to assist Venezuelans and others in need of basic services in Guyana.
- How are Venezuelans in Brazil faring? A new data dashboard is helping to provide answers
- Innovations in gathering evidence from the Rohingya crisis in Cox’s Bazar
- New evidence about the socioeconomic impacts of statelessness emerges from a study of the Shona community in Kenya
- COVID-19’s impact on Rohingya and Bangladeshi adolescents in Cox’s Bazar
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing