Select a language for this section:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites qualified service providers to make a firm offer for the establishment of Service Agreement(s) for the provision of data collection and analysis in 2023 to the UNHCR office in Hungary.
All information and details are provided in this Request for Proposal: RFP_001 Data collection and Analysis 2023-Final
We would appreciate to receive your quotation (a technical and a financial offer in two separate messages) duly signed and stamped latest by 05 February 2023, 23:59 hours CET in PDF format via e-mail to [email protected].
The offers must bear your official letterhead, clearly identifying your company and UNHCR proposal reference number RFP/HUNBU/SC/2023/001 with its project title.
Please indicate in the e-mail subject field:
– Name of your firm with the title of the attachment
– Number of e-mails being sent (example: 1/3, 2/3, 3/4)
– Your offer should be sent to the above-mentioned email address in PDF files signed and stamped.
– No document downloading links are accepted. All documents must be attached to the emails.
– If the supplier is uploading a number of small files, please zip the files into a ZIP folder and upload the folder instead of each file individually.
– All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted in case of online submission through email.
– UNHCR reserves the right to accept or reject any offers that are not following the email submission instructions.
Annex A_RFP_001_ToR – Hungary Data Collection Analysis Partner_Final
Annex B_RFP_001_Price Proposal Sheet_Data Analysis
Annex C Vendor Registration Form 2022
Annex D General Conditions – Goods
Annex E UN Supplier Code Of Conduct
NOTE: Your offer must contain your acknowledgment of the UNHCR General Conditions for Provision of Services by signing Annex C General Conditions – Goods and Services rev 2018.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter