The pandemic has brought forward a set of challenges for humanitarian data activities. UNHCR introduces a set of recommendations on how to minimize the disruption, mitigate risk and reduce bias when acquiring data.
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing
- Can national financial inclusion strategies reach forcibly displaced persons?
- Advancing UNHCR’s open data vision: the new Microdata Library
- Beneficiaries of monitored livelihoods programmes see gains in employment, income and savings
- Refugee data at your fingertips: UNHCR’s new Refugee Population Statistics Database