Agencies wishing to partner with UNHCR as implementing partners will thus be selected after the submission of a concept note in relation to a specific “Call”. Interested agencies can also submit concept notes which would be reviewed as per the Implementing Partnership Management Guidelines. For further information, kindly contact the UNHCR Kenya Office or the Implementing Partner Management Service through [email protected].
Partnership with Government
- Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- NGOs: Action Africa Help International, Africa Inland Church-Kenya, CARE International – Kenya, Danish Refugee Council, Salesians of Don Bosco – Kenya, Fafi Integrated Development Association, FilmAid International – USA, Finn Church Aid, Fondation Terre Des Hommes, Francis Xavier Project, Haki Centre Organization, Hakii na Sheria Initiative, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS), International Rescue Committee, Jesuit Refugee Services, Kenya Human Rights Commission, Kenya Red Cross Society, Legal Advice Centre (Kituo Cha Sheria) – Kenya, Lotus Kenya Action for Development Organization, Lutheran World Federation – SWI, National Council of Churches of Kenya, Norwegian Refugee Council, Peace Winds Japan, Refugee Consortium of Kenya, Relief Reconstruction and Development Organisation, Waldort Kakuma Project and Windle International Kenya.
- NGOs: Comitato Internazionale per Lo Sviluppo dei Popoli – CISP, Handicap International, International Service Volunteers Association, Médecins Sans Frontières – Suisse, Terre des Hommes, World Vision International – Kenya, Team and Team Korea, IsraAID, Kakuma Mission Hospital, Good Neighbours International, Association for Aid and Relief (AAR) Japan, Waldorf, The Refugee Education Trust, Waldorf Kakuma Project, Refugee United and Swiss Contact
- Others: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (German Agency for International Cooperation – GIZ), International Organization for Migration (IOM), United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) , The World Bank, United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN Habitat), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), UN Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS), United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA), United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
Implementing Partners for Statelessness in Kenya
- NGOs: Haki Centre, Haki na Sheria and Kenya Human Rights Commission