REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: RFQ/BH/23/014 FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF RECONSTRUCTION OF THE CANOPY WORK IN DELIJAS SERVICES
QUOTATION TO BE RECEIVED BY: 22th JULY 2023 12:00 hrs. CET ___________________________________________________________
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly, requests your price quotation for the following services specified in this Request for Quotation (RFQ).
CONSTRUCTION SERVICES OF THE CANOPY IN THE ASSYLUM CENTER DELIJAS ACCORDING TO THE ATTACHED ANNEX A.
Please include the following price information in your quote (without VAT) using the attached electronic version of Annex A:
- Unit Cost:
- Cost of services:
- Additional charge, if any (please specify):
- Total Cost for services (all inclusive):
Your offer must also include the following information:
Confirmation on delivery time
Warranty period for delivered services
- RFQ DOCUMENTS
The following annexes form integral part of this Request for Quotation:
Annex E: Vendor Registration Form
Please note that UNHCR has tax and duty exemption status.
Bidders are required to submit written request for any clarification or question in respect of this RFQ by email to [email protected].
- INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
- Inspection may be applicable and will be advised at time of purchase and arranged by UNHCR. Inspection will be executed at the point of arrival. Quantities and quality stated on inspection certificate shall be final and binding.
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept the whole or part of your quotation. The lowest offer need not be accepted.
- UNHCR usually undertakes to pay within 30 days from receipt of all documents mentioned in the purchase order in good order. Bank transfer telex is ultimately the payment mode.
- UNHCR does not undertake to pay by letters of credit or in advance of delivery.
- Being under the 1946 convention on the privileges and immunities of the United Nations, UNHCR is exempt from all direct taxes and customs duties.
- Offers to be transmitted in one single currency.
- Documentation required in case of order:
– Commercial invoice
– Proof of delivery signed by designated UNHCR receiver clearly stating quantity and quality received
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Environmental considerations are considered part of product quality. UNHCR seeks to purchase goods and services which have less negative impact on the environment. Environmental considerations form part of UNHCR’s evaluation and selection criteria, which could cover, depending on goods and services to be purchased, their manufacture, transport, packaging, use and disposal. UNHCR particularly favours goods which make the best use of resources, are recyclable or otherwise easily disposed of after use, and do not cause unnecessary damage to the environment during their use and, where considered relevant, during manufacture. Goods or services meeting these criteria are preferred, providing they are competitive in terms of price, delivery times, and other factors. Your company is invited to submit any relevant information in this regard, in support of your bid.
- RFQ SUBMISSION
We would appreciate receiving your quotation on or before 22/07/2023 – 12:00 hrs CET by e-mail in PDF format to [email protected].
Please be aware of the fact that the e-mail policy employed by UNHCR limits the size of attachments to a maximum of 50 Mb so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission.
Please indicate in the e-mail subject field:
- Name of your firm
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/2, 2/2)
Your quotation must be valid as least for 30 days. The standard payment terms of UNHCR is net 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
Please find attached in ANNEX E the UNHCR’s General Conditions of Contracts for the Provision of Services -2018. You must clearly indicate in your quotation if you accept them.
Thank you for your kind attention.
UNHCR Bosnia and Herzegovina
For further information on UNHCR, please see http://www.unhcr.org
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: RFQ/BH/23/015 FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF RENTING OF PHOTOCOPIERS22 Jun 2023
QUOTATION TO BE RECEIVED BY: 07th JULY 2023 17:00 hrs. CET ___________________________________________________________ The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly, requests your price quotation for the following services specified in this Request for Quotation (RFQ). REQUIREMENTS: […]