National Activity Plan 2005: Russian Federation
20 June 2005
- 19 June, 12h00, Moscow City Palace for Youth's Creativity in Moscow: Outdoor public event. Fair of refugee communities, children's theatre performance and brass band throughout the day. Concert with participation of refugees and popular Russian singers. Distribution of materials, souvenirs and balloons. Photo exhibition.
- WRD Week: Distribution of fly cards in 948 spots around Moscow and 400 spots in St. Petersburg.
- June: Interviews on radio, TV and newspapers. Broadcast of WRD radio and TV spots. Publishing of WRD ads in eight newspapers. Display of the WRD banner on partners' and media websites.
- Radio of Russia's programme, "New Place of Residence", will be entirely on WRD.
- St Petersburg: WRD advertising campaign in the subway.
- 20 June: "Living together" exhibition of children drawings and handicrafts.
- 24 June: Visits to elderly refugees.
- 26 June: Theatre performance for refugee children.
- 23-25 June: Football and basketball competitions for refugees organized in the sport fields near collective centres.
- 26, 28 and 30 June: "Merry Sports" competitions for displaced people and local children.
- Workshops for Chechen displaced community and local teenagers in Ingushetia on communications skills.