Forcibly displaced persons must be incorporated into national financial inclusion strategies, recognizing their special circumstances and legal status as an important, deliberate step towards fully inclusive financial sectors.
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing
- Can national financial inclusion strategies reach forcibly displaced persons?
- Advancing UNHCR’s open data vision: the new Microdata Library
- Beneficiaries of monitored livelihoods programmes see gains in employment, income and savings
- Refugee data at your fingertips: UNHCR’s new Refugee Population Statistics Database