Forcibly displaced persons must be incorporated into national financial inclusion strategies, recognizing their special circumstances and legal status as an important, deliberate step towards fully inclusive financial sectors.
- How are Venezuelans in Brazil faring? A new data dashboard is helping to provide answers
- Innovations in gathering evidence from the Rohingya crisis in Cox’s Bazar
- New evidence about the socioeconomic impacts of statelessness emerges from a study of the Shona community in Kenya
- COVID-19’s impact on Rohingya and Bangladeshi adolescents in Cox’s Bazar
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing