Rohingya refugees and Bangladeshi adolescents report being impoverished due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with girls experiencing the impact more intensely. Which policies should be prioritized to help adolescents weather the pandemic?
- How are Venezuelans in Brazil faring? A new data dashboard is helping to provide answers
- Innovations in gathering evidence from the Rohingya crisis in Cox’s Bazar
- New evidence about the socioeconomic impacts of statelessness emerges from a study of the Shona community in Kenya
- COVID-19’s impact on Rohingya and Bangladeshi adolescents in Cox’s Bazar
- Data Collection in Times of Physical Distancing