Please join in and listen to the discussion on identity and digital inclusion with Karl Steinacker, Team Leader for Digital Identity with UNHCR and Valerie Khan, Independent Advisor on Digital Identity, that took place on 4 May 2018 at the #rp18 conference in Berlin.
- Including forced displacement in the SDGs: a new refugee indicator
- What is the promise of mobile money for refugees in Jordan?
- Using open data to drive evidence-based responses to support refugees and their hosts
- A new tool to facilitate registration and refugee case management in Cameroon
- “UNHCR Box”: When access to Culture doesn’t have to depend on Internet Connectivity