Refugees, internally displaced persons, returnees and others of concern to UNHCR in the Americas
How to use this dashboard
- Click on one or more bars or pie segments to explore the data shown.
- Reset the dashboard using the link in the settings menu.
- Toggle the display of the map or the flow diagram using the switch in the settings menu.
- Play the time series data by clicking on the play button underneath the chart with the annual data.
- Share a link to the current view using the link in the settings menu.
Specific filtering of the data:
- All data - To show all the data include no additional parameters in the URL.
- Specific countries of origin - to filter the data for specific countries of origin include a list of the 3 character isocodes for the following parameter in the URL: ""&FilterCoO=SYR,IRQ,AFG".
- Specific countries of asylum - to filter the data for specific countries of asylum include a list of the 3 character isocodes for the following parameter in the URL: ""&FilterCoAR=DEU,SWE,GER".
- And or Or - the default mode of filtering is to filter for both the countries of origin and the countries of asylum/residence. To modify this to include either the countries of origin listed or the countries of asylum / residence, include this parameter in the URL "&FilterOperation=1".