3. You shall provide attribution to UNHCR and its data providers in the following format:“UNHCR Refugee Population Statistics Database”.
5. You may not publicly represent or otherwise assert or imply that UNHCR, in the past, currently or in the future, participates, sponsors, approves or endorsed the manner or purpose of your use or reproduction of the Datasets.
6. Some datasets and indicators are provided by third parties, and may not be shared, redistributed or reused without the consent of the original data provider, or may be subject to terms and conditions that are different from those described herein. Where applicable, these conditions are included in the dataset or indicator metadata. UNHCR does not represent, warrant or otherwise undertake or guarantee that it owns or controls all rights in such datasets or indicators and shall not be liable to you for any claims brought against you by third parties in connection with your use thereof.
7. UNHCR name and emblem are the exclusive property of UNHCR. They are protected under international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of UNHCR. You shall not represent or otherwise imply an association or affiliation with UNHCR without the prior written permission of UNHCR.
8. You may use UNHCR application programming interfaces (“APIs”) to facilitate access to the Datasets, whether through a separate Web site or through another type of software application.
9. UNHCR reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to modify or to temporarily or permanently discontinue this website, the Datasets, any means of accessing or utilizing the Datasets or the API. This may be done at UNHCR’s sole discretion and with or without prior notice to you.
10. UNHCR reserves the right, at any time, to terminate your access to the Datasets, any means of accessing or utilizing the Datasets or the API. This may be done at UNHCR’s, for any or no reason whatsoever and with or without prior notice to you,
11. UNHCR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE PROVISION OF OR OTHERWISE CONCERNING THE DATASETS AND THE APIs. UNHCR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE DATASETS. UNHCR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABILE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY DATA IN THE DATASETS.
12. Nothing in or relating to the Contract shall be deemed a waiver, express or implied, of any of the privileges and immunities of the United Nations, including its subsidiary organs or of UNHCR (as a subsidiary organ of the United Nations).
(i) Pursuant to a notice of conciliation communicated by reasonable means by either you or UNHCR to the other, the dispute shall be submitted to non-binding mediation conducted in accordance with the Conciliation Rules then obtaining of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (“UNCITRAL”). The language used in the mediation proceedings shall be English unless otherwise agreed.
(ii) If any such dispute has not been settled within 45 days following the date on which the notice of conciliation is provided, either You or the UNHCR may, pursuant to a notice of arbitration communicated by reasonable means to the other, elect to have the dispute referred to and finally determined by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules then obtaining. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator and the language of the proceedings shall be English unless otherwise agreed. The place of arbitration shall be Geneva. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted remotely (e.g., via telephone conference or written submissions) whenever practicable