2019 Executive Committee Session
70th session of the Executive Committee of the High Commissioner’s Programme (7-11 October 2019)
Documents are also available on the United Nations Official Documents System (ODS) in the required languages.
The Nansen Refugee Award ceremony will take place on Monday evening, 7 October 2019 in Geneva. For more information, including on the 2019 winner, please visit www.unhcr.org/nansen.
1. Opening of the session, adoption of the agenda and other organizational matters
4. Consideration of reports on the work of the Standing Committee
- Note on international protection (A/AC.96/1189)
- Report of the seventy-fourth meeting of the Standing Committee (A/AC.96/1188)
- Report of the seventy-fifth meeting of the Standing Committee (A/AC.96/1195)
- Financial statements for the year 2018 as contained in the Report of the Board of Auditors to the General Assembly on the financial report and audited financial statements of the voluntary funds administered by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for the year ended 31 December 2018 (A/AC.96/1190)
- Financial report and audited financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2017 and Report of the Board of Auditors (A/74/5/Add.6)
- Advance copy of the Key issues and measures taken in response to the Report of the Board of Auditors for 2018 (A/AC.96/1190/Add.1)
- Internal audit in the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees for the period 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 (A/AC.96/1192)
5. Consideration of reports relating to programme and administrative oversight and evaluation
- Report on activities of the Inspector General's Office (A/AC.96/1193)
- Report on evaluation (A/AC.96/1194)