Draft Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and Draft Protocol Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons. Note by the Secretariat on Documentation
The attention of the Conference is drawn to the following documents previously issued in regard to the draft Convention and the draft Protocol to be considered by the Conference:
1. Resolution 429 (V) of the General Assembly adopted on 14 December 1950 pursuant to which the Conference has been convened (A/1951).
2. Resolution 319 B II (XI) of the Economic and Social Council, adopted on 11 August 1950 (E/1818).
3. A study on Stateless, prepared in pursuance of the request addressed by the Economic and Social Council to the Secretary General in resolution 116 D (VI), dated 1 and 2 March 1948 (E/1112 and Add.1).1*
4. Report of the ad hoc Committee on Stateless and related problems which met at Lake Success, New York, from 16 January to 16 February 1950 (E/1618).
5. Report of the ad hoc Committee on Refugees and Stateless Persons, which met in its Second Session at Geneva from 14 August to 25 August 1950 (E/1850).
1 In view of the limited numbers of copies of this document available, representatives are requested to bring their copies to each meeting.