i © UNHCR/Adam Dean
6.6 Reporting, Data Management and Statistics
- Ensure RApp is synchronised with proGres v4 as frequently as possible.
- Monitor data quality throughout the registration process. Ensure data capture is reviewed by dedicated staff, through quality control checks.
- Generate assistance distribution lists for distribution cycles.
- Work with Information Management colleagues to publish results with data analysis and visualisation, including incremental updates during the registration, if relevant. This data should be presented on live data portals or other sharable media for key partners and donors.
- If the creation of physical files is agreed, place all information and copies of documents collected during the interview in a physical file. SOPs on roles and responsibilities for physical file management should be established, if relevant.