If you are seeking information from UNHCR in countries outside Ukraine, you can find this on the HELP pages of those countries.
- For Internally Displaced Persons:
Due to the current situation, UNHCR Ukraine cannot accept walk-in counselling requests until further notice. You can reach us through our hotline 0-800-307-711 (Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00) or email ([email protected]). We will try to respond as quickly as possible but, due to the very large number of current requests and the impact of the security situation, it may take us some time to reply.
- For Refugees: Counselling can be received by either of the telephone numbers: +38 (044) 288 9424, 288 9686 and +39095 282 9636. UNHCR Protection Unit for Refugees and Asylum seekers can also be reached through e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]. In case of emergencies, refugees can contact UNHCR on any working day.
- information about UNHCR’s assistance programmes
- express suggestions and complaints
- information about assistance programmes of partner organizations
If you have any COMPLAINTS and/or SUGGESTIONS about the work of UNHCR staﬀ or its partner NGO, please send it in writing:
- provide a verbal complaint during the working days/hours (09:00 -18:00)
- drop a letter to the UNHCR mailbox or by email to: [email protected]
If you have been affected by or witnessed FRAUD or ANY MISCONDUCT* please report here.
If you have been affected by or witnessed SEXUAL EXPLOITATION and ABUSE*, please report here.
*Definition available in the brochures below.
Brochures of IGO in different language is available below
- English: brochure
- Arabic: brochures (on Arabic site), poster
- French: brochures (on French site), poster
- Spanish: brochures (on Spanish site), poster
- Russian: poster
All information is processed CONFIDENTIALLY.