- For Internally Displaced Persons: UN Refugee Agency Hotline 0 800 307 711 Available from Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00
- For Refugees: Counselling day on Wednesdays from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00. Counselling can be received by either of the telephone numbers: +38 (044) 288 9424, 288 9686 and +39095 282 9636. UNHCR Protection Unit for Refugees and Asylum seekers can also be reached through e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected].All physical appointments should be scheduled in advance to achieve the best quality of informational assistance and prevention of COVID-19 transitions. To get a guidance on how to book and appointment please follow the link.
Attention: The physical appointments are possible only in case if Kyiv is not listed as a red or orange COVID-19 zone by the government of Ukraine.
In case of emergencies, refugees can contact UNHCR on any working day.
- information about UNHCR’s assistance programmes
- express suggestions and complaints
- information about assistance programmes of partner organizations
If you have any COMPLAINTS and/or SUGGESTIONS about the work of UNHCR staﬀ or its partner NGO, please send it in writing:
- by post: 16, Lavrska Str., Kyiv, 01015, Ukraine
- provide a verbal complaint during the working days/hours (09:00 -18:00)
- drop a letter to the UNHCR mailbox or by email to: [email protected]
If you have been affected by or witnessed FRAUD or ANY MISCONDUCT* please report here.
If you have been affected by or witnessed SEXUAL EXPLOITATION and ABUSE*, please report here.
*Definition available in the brochures below.
Brochures of IGO in different language is available below
- English: brochure
- Arabic: brochures (on Arabic site), poster
- French: brochures (on French site), poster
- Spanish: brochures (on Spanish site), poster
- Russian: poster
All information is processed CONFIDENTIALLY. If you wish a reply, please leave your contact details.