- For Internally Displaced Persons: UN Refugee Agency Hotline 0 800 307 711 Available from Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00For Refugees: Counselling day on Wednesday from 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-17:00, +38 (044) 288 9424, 288 9686 and + 095-282 9636. UNHCR Protection Unit for Refugees and Asylum seekers can also be reached through [email protected] or [email protected]
In case of emergencies, refugees can contact UNHCR on any working day.
- information about UNHCR’s assistance programmes
- express suggestions and complaints
- information about assistance programmes of partner organizations
If you have any COMPLAINTS and/or SUGGESTIONS about the work of UNHCR staﬀ or its partner NGO, please send it in writing:
- by post: 16, Lavrska Str., Kyiv, 01015, Ukraine
- provide a verbal complaint during the working days/hours (09:00 -18:00)
- drop a letter to the UNHCR mailbox or by email to: [email protected]
If you have been affected by or witnessed FRAUD or ANY MISCONDUCT* please report here (and link will bring to the IGO page https://www.unhcr.org/igo-complaints.html ):
If you have been affected by or witnessed SEXUAL EXPLOITATION and ABUSE*, please report here (link will bring to the IGO page https://www.unhcr.org/igo-complaints.html.
*Definition available in the brochures below.
Brochures of IGO in different language is available below:
- English: brochure
- Arabic: brochures (on Arabic site), poster
- French: brochures (on French site), poster
- Spanish: brochures (on Spanish site), poster
- Russian: poster
All information is processed CONFIDENTIALLY. If you wish a reply, please leave your contact details.