UNHCR Global Trends 2021 - media page
UNHCR's annual Global Trends report presents data and analysis on the plight of all forcibly displaced people throughout the world.
- Download infographics
- Download photos
- Download High Commissioner's press briefing
- Download B-roll
- Video: (English) 100 Milllion Displaced: https://media.unhcr.org/Share/ex6q36g4jw6pmgtonef35272i6rrj74y
- Video: (ASI) 100 Milllion Displaced: https://media.unhcr.org/Share/68abb47i1kkhth2r8opu50g225r7cgwm
- YouTube Video
Social media content
The following social media content can be downloaded from Trello:
- Video: Where do most refugees come from?
- Video: Which countries host the most people forced to flee?
- Video: How did we get to 100 million people forced to flee?
- Many graphics, data cards, GIFs, visuals, photos
Media contacts – Geneva
- Matthew Saltmarsh, [email protected] +41 79 967 99 36
- Shabia Mantoo, [email protected]; +41 (79) 337 76 50
Media contacts – worldwide
To find additional spokespeople not listed here, visit our media centre.
Follow us on Social Media
World Refugee Day
June 20 is World Refugee Day. This year, we celebrate the fact that everyone has a right to seek safety – whoever they are, wherever they come from and whenever they are forced to flee.
- Social media content
- Photo files
- Toolkit for external partners
- World Refugee Day messaging document
- Digital blue ribbon activation