Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites applications for the below post(s):
Donor Care Assistant (LICA-4)
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is recruiting a Donor Care Assistant, carrying an external title of “Donor Care Executive”, to work alongside the Donor Care team and to provide high quality customer service and deliver engaging donor communications for Private Sector Partnerships Service (PSP) in UNHCR Hong Kong and Macao SARs.
Requirements and experience:
- Completion of the Secondary Education, degree is desirable in marketing, communication, social science or a related field;
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in a fundraising or sales environment working on donor/customer care or fundraising, gained in Hong Kong market;
- Proven experience of managing donor or customer records within a customer relationship database;
- Knowledge of MS office especially MS Word, MS Excel;
- Attention to details, high accuracy and result oriented;
- Ability to collaborate with others, with a flexible and positive attitude;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English;
- Writing skills for donor communications;
- Customer service oriented;
- Statistical and mathematical competencies.
- Under the supervision of Assistant PSP Officer (Donor Care) (NOA) of UNHCR PSP Unit, responsible for supporting the operation of donor care works of PSP Unit including processing of donation forms, donor journey, donation transactions, etc.;
- Execute donor journeys according to planned schedule, conduct testing among journeys, implement donor engagement activities;
- Work closely with supervisor to design, implement, monitor and optimize telemarketing programmes and make sure KPIs are met;
- Liaise, monitor and review outsourced vendor services performance such as data entry, telemarketing, lettershopping services etc.;
- Produce report and analysis to enhance programme performance, donor retention and understand donor behaviour;
- Produce online and offline communication to donors to enhance donor loyalty;
- Organize donor gatherings and conduct donor surveys;
- Respond to donor enquiries accurately and sincerely to ensure a high quality of donor service standard can be met
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of donor details and records on the donor database inputted by the team including:
- Ensuring that donation forms are processed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring supporter’s details are accurately record in the database; and
- Ensuring transaction records are accurate.
- Deliver best quality donor care to new and existing donors including:
- Engaging new donors and extending their loyalty by delivering proper welcome call or email;
- Follow up unsuccessful debits on a timely manner;
- Ensure donor communications are properly produced and delivered according to schedule;
- Ensure donation receipts will be issued according to planned schedule;
- Ensure donors will receive proper thank you calls to develop close donor relationship; and
- Prompt replies to donor and pubic enquiries related to UNHCR by phone, email or mail.
- Liaise with bank and payment platforms to ensure timely and accurate payment collections;
- Support UNHCR’s donor care and fundraising events, outdoor work may required; and
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by her/his supervisor.
- 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday), 8-hour working per day
- 30-day Annual Leave per year
Closing date: 29 August 2019
Applicants who wish to be considered for this vacancy should send their
- signed Personal History Form (available at <https://www.unhcr.org/hk/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2019/03/Personal_History_Form.zip>),
- motivation letter, and
- CV (no photos)
by email only to [email protected]. Please ensure that they are sent with the titles “your name Personal History Form”, “your name Motivation Letter” and “your name CV”. Please put “UNHCR – Donor Care Assistant (LICA 4)” in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview and written test.