FREE CAPOEIRA COURSE IN KHARKIV!
In partnership with the Embassy of Brasil in Kyiv, Ukrainian center for capoeira and Capoeira UNICAR – Kharkov, (UNHCR) would like to invite interested persons to enroll in a free capoeira course in Kharkiv.
Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art and is a rich cultural experience! Capoeira is also therapeutic and empowers people to overcome stress. For this reason, the course will prioritize those who have recently experienced situation of intense stress and who have been displaced from their homes.
Therefore, we encourage the applications by persons who are seeking asylum in Ukraine, refugees and persons who received complementary protection and Ukrainians who have been displaced from the east, and others willing to try this amazing opportunity.
If you wish to participate, please click on the following link to apply ?https://enketo.unhcr.org/x/#YdFDsKRK
? For children from 4 years old, teenagers and adults.
⏰ The Capoeira training will last four months.
?Classes will be held at
Ⓜ Naukova, 13a Bakulina st., SK “Virta” (Dende capoeira)
⚠ Number of places is limited!
⚠ Registration is required!
– Children 4-6 years old (1 group) – 17:30-18:15 (Monday and Wednesday)
– Children 4-6 years old (2 group) – 17:30-18:15 (Tuesday and Thursday)
– Children 7-9 years old (1 group) – 16:30-17:30 (Monday and Wednesday), 16:00-17:00 (Friday for begginers) 17:00-18:00 (Friday)
– Children 7-9 years old (2 group) – 16:30-17:30 (Tuesday and Thursday), 16:00-17: 00 (Friday for begginers) 17:00-18:00 (Friday)
– Teenagers 10-12 years old – 18:30-19:45 (Tuesday, Thursday) 18:00-19:00 (Friday)
– Teenagers 13-18 years old – 18:30-19:45 (Monday and Wednesday), 19:00-20:30 (Friday)
– Adults morning group (beginners) – 9:30-10:45 (Tuesday, Thursday), 19:00-20:00 (Saturday)
– Adults evening group (beginners) – 20:00-21:15 (Tuesday, Thursday), 19:00-20:00 (Saturday), Adults evening group- 20:00-21:15 (Monday, Wednesday), 19:00-20:00 (Saturday)
UNICAR Capoeira Kharkiv
Mon, Wed, Fri – 20:00-21:30
For more information feel free to call during working hours
+38 050 393 31 55
+38 097 736 25 82 (for information about adults group)