Temporary closure of UNHCR receptions
In order to mitigate risks of refugees and staff contracting and potentially spreading the Coronavirus, UNHCR Iran has temporarily closed its reception centres. For the time being, UNHCR is also not processing voluntary repatriation cases.
Continuing services and assistance to refugees is our priority. For the time being, refugees can contact UNHCR through our hotlines:
- Tehran (covering Alborz, Ardebil, East Azerbayjan, Esfahan, Gilan, Hamedan, Kermanshah, Kurdistan, Markazi, Mazandaran, Qazvin, Qom, Semnan, Tehran, West Azerbayjan, Zanjan provinces) – 021- 88212520 – Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 to 15:30
- Esfahan (covering Esfahan province) – 031-3444 2841 Sunday to Wednesday from 08:30 to 15:30
- Shiraz (covering Fars, Bushehr, Khuzestan, Ilam and Lorestan provinces) – 071-37229692 Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Kerman (covering Kerman, Yazd, Sistan & Baluchestan and Hormozgan provinces) – 034-32476851 Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Mashhad (covering Khorasan Razavi, South Khorasan, North Khorasan and Golestan provinces) – 051-37685641 Sunday to Wednesday from 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Please note that if you have an interview scheduled, it will be conducted over the phone.
Thank you for your understanding.